Network disappears then reappears (Plz Help)

Old September 14th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Simon

Default Network disappears then reappears (Plz Help)

I have 2 computers connected via wireless peer to peer.
Both computers have Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Desktop PCI Adapter cards.

I have set up a network called WAN all works fine except the main computer
keeps loosing the network for no reason the main computer cant find any
networks to connect to, Then about 1min later the WAN network reappears and
im connected once again, this just go's on and on like this.

Both computer are running Windows XP Home Ed SP2

Hope someone can help.

TIA
Simon

Old September 14th 04, 06:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
None

are the wireless cards PCI ?

Old September 14th 04, 11:39 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
mike

"Both computers have Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Desktop PCI Adapter cards"
...quote......

huh

mike

wrote:

I have 2 computers connected via wireless peer to peer.
Both computers have Belkin 11Mbps Wireless Desktop PCI Adapter cards.

I have set up a network called WAN all works fine except the main

computer
keeps loosing the network for no reason the main computer cant find any
networks to connect to, Then about 1min later the WAN network reappears

and
im connected once again, this just go's on and on like this.

Both computer are running Windows XP Home Ed SP2

Hope someone can help.

TIA
Simon

---

Old September 21st 04, 01:04 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Simon

Its all working now i just changed the channels from 11 to 4 and now
everything is working fine.