Newbie here, big question

Old September 17th 04, 07:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Teotwawki

Default Newbie here, big question

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , "Teotwawki"
says...

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article , "Teotwawki"

says...
Hi yawl !,

I have an assignemnet for Uni. It's a case study. the question

gives
three
swtiches hanging off a router in a three router scenario. eg on in

sydney,
one in melb and one in brisbane.

I'm given a class C public subnet of 233.0.0.0 for internal address.
I'm expected to subnet this . Might be a basic question but in

subnetting do
I regard the switches as a router (sort of) when calcualtin nubers

of
hosts
. . (do you know what I mean - do the switches and their hosts each

become a
subnet to calucate ????)
I'm Confused.

Me too - this group has "home-networking" in the title - how many home
networks do you think use subnetting? When I was at University we had
these invaluable aids to learning called "books", which they kept in a
thing called a "library" - if we wanted to find out about something we
would go there and "read" them.

you need an enema

Why, will that stop clueless ****s from polluting newsgroups with
irrelevant crap?

Yes and you of course are relevent arent you ****stain.

You are a waste of keytstrokes I shall not in any way further entertain you
in the hope that you may find something useful to do with yourself in a way
in which society may benefit.
I'd rather not deal with usenet posters who post merely to boast, boost
their ego, or put others down. Basically, as a human being you have a lot to
learn about being a human being and in the hope that you may grow from being
the anally retentive personality deficient waste of keystrokes that you are,
I cordially invite you to introduce yourself to yourself as the imbecile
that you are. Why did you even bother replying in the first place if not to
jerk off You Self Embarassing ****witted idiot ? you impress no one and do
not own usenet or dictate others' behaviour. I repeat, you anally retentive
****wit, you need an enema ! !
****WIT !
****WIT !
****WIT !