DG834G & Windows Server 2003

Old September 26th 04, 12:31 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Nic

Default DG834G & Windows Server 2003

Hi,

I've setup some XP boxes with the NetGear ADSL/SWITH/WIRELESS HUB.

I need to setup an internal webserver (for development only).

When I follow direction (automatic IP/DNS), the gateway isn't found and I'm
assigned an internal IP.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Nic