Accessing from DOS

Old September 26th 04, 12:43 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dr Compynei

Default Accessing from DOS

I am using symantec ghost, using a boot wizard on floppy disk to boot into
PC DOS, run the network card and then I can access a shared resource through
a mapped network drive on my server.

This worked fine up until my recent upgrade to Windows Server 2003, now the
server does not validate my logon so I cannot access shared resources.

I only want to access the Z drive on a share so I can run the ghost.exe app.
When I try I get access denied.

I have tried allowing everyone, including annoymous users to access this
share, and included annoymous in the domain policy to be included in
everyone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Neil

---

Old September 26th 04, 10:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
David Wade

"Dr Compynei" wrote in message
I am using symantec ghost, using a boot wizard on floppy disk to boot into
PC DOS, run the network card and then I can access a shared resource

through
a mapped network drive on my server.

This worked fine up until my recent upgrade to Windows Server 2003, now

the
server does not validate my logon so I cannot access shared resources.

I only want to access the Z drive on a share so I can run the ghost.exe

app.
When I try I get access denied.

I have tried allowing everyone, including annoymous users to access this
share, and included annoymous in the domain policy to be included in
everyone.

Any ideas?

Enable NETBIOS over TCPIP?

Thanks