Configuring a WRT54G when in AP mode

Old October 1st 04, 12:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
XBOX Snippets

Default Configuring a WRT54G when in AP mode

Due to hassles with my WRT54G and xbox live, I resorted back to my prevous
linksys 4 port router.

I then tried plugging the WRT into the linksys non wired router and it still
works, as an access point I guess.

Question is - how do I log into the wrt so that i can configure it ?? And
does it need to be set in any mode, like router or gateway etc ???

Thanks all

Simon