Sharing ALL of my All In One

Old October 2nd 04, 10:44 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
bareill

Default Sharing ALL of my All In One

I have two machines set up for home networking and NIC using a Linksys
Router. Everything is working fine. I'm using a Lexmark AIO P3150. Does
anyone know of a way that I can share the scanner with my Client machine?
The Printer is sharing ok. Is this an impossibility?

Old October 2nd 04, 04:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , bareill says...
I have two machines set up for home networking and NIC using a Linksys
Router. Everything is working fine. I'm using a Lexmark AIO P3150. Does
anyone know of a way that I can share the scanner with my Client machine?
The Printer is sharing ok. Is this an impossibility?

Yes.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.
Old October 2nd 04, 04:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
bareill

"Conor" wrote in message
. ..
In article , bareill says...
I have two machines set up for home networking and NIC using a Linksys
Router. Everything is working fine. I'm using a Lexmark AIO P3150. Does
anyone know of a way that I can share the scanner with my Client machine?
The Printer is sharing ok. Is this an impossibility?

Yes.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.