ICS XP to 98

Old October 2nd 04, 10:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
brainz

Default ICS XP to 98

Has anyone succesfully managed to get a winXP OS to get on the internet by
sharing the connection with win98 OS.?
The win98 m/c is the one with the modem.
Any help appreciated
regards
brainz

Old October 3rd 04, 12:18 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony

"brainz" wrote in message
Has anyone succesfully managed to get a winXP OS to get on the internet by
sharing the connection with win98 OS.?
The win98 m/c is the one with the modem.
Any help appreciated
regards
brainz

Yes after weeks of faffing about. I now use a proxy server either 602 Lan
Pro or CC Proxy http://www.youngzsoft.net/index.html - CC Proxy would
probably easiest if you only have a couple of PC's and it supports RTSP for
RealOne Player.