BT Broadband DNS server addresses ?

Old December 10th 04, 08:07 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
awm

Default BT Broadband DNS server addresses ?

What are the current working BT Broadband DNS server addreses ?
I can't seem to get a response from the usual range 213.120.62..97 to
213.120.62.104.

Old December 10th 04, 12:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stuart William Mackie

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:07:24 +0000
From: awm
Newsgroups: uk.comp.home-networking
Subject: BT Broadband DNS server addresses ?

What are the current working BT Broadband DNS server addreses ?
I can't seem to get a response from the usual range 213.120.62..97 to
213.120.62.104.

Hi,

ns0.bt.net 217.32.105.90
ns1.bt.net 217.32.105.91
ns2.bt.net 217.35.209.188
ns3.bt.net 194.72.6.57
ns4.bt.net 194.73.82.242
ns5.bt.net 194.72.9.34

Hope this helps.

Stuart.

--

HTTP://WWW.SWM.UKSHELLS.CO.UK/
Old December 10th 04, 07:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ernest Bilko

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:07:24 +0000
From: awm
Newsgroups: uk.comp.home-networking

What are the current working BT Broadband DNS server addreses ?

snip snip

Hope this helps.

Stuart.

--

HTTP://WWW.SWM.UKSHELLS.CO.UK/

Many thanks
Old December 10th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:40:33 +0000, Ernest Bilko
strung together this:

snip snip

And that was for what reason exactly?
--