Still 17 Days Prelaunch !

Old December 13th 04, 11:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Frenchman

Default Still 17 Days Prelaunch !

A big Private Payment and Wealth System start in January !
You can also first Sign up for free and earn 150$ Sign up Bonus !

https://www.pay-ace.com/Frenchman

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041213112654D5n7ZqC8

Old December 14th 04, 05:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Sayers

"Frenchman" wrote:

snip money grabbing rubbish

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041213112654D5n7ZqC8

Spam complaint sent to appropriate bodies

--
The reply to email address is a valid address of a
proven spammer, quoted with the sole intention of
Old December 14th 04, 06:09 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:36:57 +0000, Andrew Sayers
strung together this:

If you'd like to reply to me, then please
use the newsgroup.

Yes, I'd like to reply to you.
Don't reply to spam ****wit.
--

SJW
Old December 14th 04, 11:08 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew Sayers

Lurch wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:36:57 +0000, Andrew Sayers
strung together this:

If you'd like to reply to me, then please
use the newsgroup.

Yes, I'd like to reply to you.
Don't reply to spam ****wit.

Look you halfwit, I didn't reply to spam. I simply reported the fact that I'd filed
the complaint. If you aren't intelligent enough to understand this, then I suggest
you don't reply to messages that are beyond your obviously very limited
understanding.

You are clearly an airhead.

Old December 14th 04, 11:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
recursor

"Andrew Sayers" wrote in message
"Frenchman" wrote:

snip money grabbing rubbish

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041213112654D5n7ZqC8

Spam complaint sent to appropriate bodies

Well done, it's a pity there is no way of nuking them from a low orbit