WAG54G modem router

Old December 17th 04, 07:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
wannabee

Default WAG54G modem router

If my mate gets a Linksys WAG54G for his Wanadoo ADSL setup,

will he be able to use the wireless option as well as the wired connection
at the SAME TIME ??

Thanks

Old December 17th 04, 08:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony Wright

In message , wannabee
writes

If my mate gets a Linksys WAG54G for his Wanadoo ADSL setup,

will he be able to use the wireless option as well as the wired connection
at the SAME TIME ??

Yes.
--
Tony
Who has setup lots of them.
Old December 17th 04, 08:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:18:20 GMT, "wannabee"
strung together this:

If my mate gets a Linksys WAG54G for his Wanadoo ADSL setup,

will he be able to use the wireless option as well as the wired connection
at the SAME TIME ??

Yes.
--

SJW
Old December 18th 04, 07:43 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Captain Paraletic

wrote:

If my mate gets a Linksys WAG54G for his Wanadoo ADSL setup,

will he be able to use the wireless option as well as the wired connection
at the SAME TIME ??

Thanks

Yip... can connect 4 rj45's to it and the rest is wireless...

CP
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather,
not kicking and screaming like those in the back
of his car....
Old December 18th 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Carl Young

I use Wanadoo broadband and a WAG54G with a directly connected (RJ45) PC and
wirelessly connected PC and laptop. Works like a charm.

Old December 19th 04, 03:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
xboxsnippets

Thanks everyone

(aka wannabee)

:-)