Bill Gates will steal your data via your networks !!!!!

Old December 22nd 04, 05:38 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,scot.tld
Bruno Beam

Default Bill Gates will steal your data via your networks !!!!!

Bill Gates is an evil data-robber and he will access your webcam, too,
to take nude pictures of you and sell them to porn sites !!!!

You need anti-Bill Gates spyware blockers, or everyone can see you
nude !!!
Old December 22nd 04, 04:31 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,scot.tld
Phil Sturgeon

Bruno Beam wrote:
Bill Gates is an evil data-robber and he will access your webcam, too,
to take nude pictures of you and sell them to porn sites !!!!

You need anti-Bill Gates spyware blockers, or everyone can see you
nude !!!

I'd love to know how he does that - I can't even access my wireless
network 2 rooms away!