Change Security to WPA: D-Link DLS-G604T

Old December 25th 04, 11:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
spamfrog

Default Change Security to WPA: D-Link DLS-G604T

Got the wireless network going using no encryption. Accesses my router to
change to WPA and got this error:
Privacy type is set to WPA. Multiple SSID support will be disabled.
When I click OK it deletes the PSK string I have entered thus invalidating
the WPA.
Help

--
Muzz