Remote Access

Old December 29th 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Chris

Default Remote Access

I have a ADSL router modem at home, I have a couple of PC's hooked up to
this with IP address of 192.168.9.10 (W2K) & 192.168.9.11 (XP), how can I
access both of these systems from work or elsewhere?

I've been told I could use VNC or Remote Desktop but how I configure this,
advise or links would be great.

Regards