Router won't remember password

Old December 29th 04, 05:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
TA

Default Router won't remember password

When I log in to my router which is a Draytek Vigo 2600Gi (Wireless
ADSL/ISDN router - I am using ISDN) - it asks for username and password in
the usual fashion. I don't use a username but have a password set ( I
presume it is more secure for having a password?). There is a tick box for
remembering password. I tick this, but the next time I go in it hasn't
remembered it. Is there a way of getting it to remember?

I have searched through every menu on the router but can't find anything to
do with passwords other than for changing it.