Network Speed

Old December 30th 04, 10:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.za.windowsxp.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
spamfrog

Default Network Speed

Now my network is up and running ( 70 hours now ) and I'm a firewall expert
:-) I have been transferring some files.
The wireless connection varies form good 48Mbps to excellent 54Mbps, however
when I transfer a 90Mb test file XP reports a network utilization of only
10% and the files takes around 220 seconds to transfer between computers.

--
Muzz
reply to uglyduck NOT spamfrog