Active Perl Overflow

Old January 5th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
spamfrog

Default Active Perl Overflow

Since installing the router ( D-link DSL-G604T ) my Norton Firewall has
reported no attacks, apart from this one.
Active perl overflow from IP 0.0.0.0
I think it's something to do with the router rather than an outside
attacker, anyone else had it ?
this ?

--
Muzz