NIC

Old January 7th 05, 01:29 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stuart Turrell

Default NIC

what is it?

A yahoo search brought up stuff about company, taxes and the internet

Stuart

Old January 7th 05, 04:00 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article , "Stuart Turrell"
says...
what is it?

A yahoo search brought up stuff about company, taxes and the internet

network interface card
Old January 7th 05, 01:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ben Cottrell

Stuart Turrell wrote:
what is it?

A yahoo search brought up stuff about company, taxes and the internet

Here's my favourite site for looking up IT technical definitions :-)

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/n/netw..._card_NIC.html

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench