wireless - force reconnections

Old January 9th 05, 02:13 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Darren

Default wireless - force reconnections

Hi
My wireless USB adapter keeps dropping connections to my router when,
usually when the connection is idle. What 3rd party programs can I run that
will continuously keep the connection alive and also automatically search
for my router and reconnect whenever a connection disappears?

--
Darren

Old January 9th 05, 04:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
mikeFNB

typical of USB.
use a NIC card.
much more freindly to the processor also..

mike