Web cam suggestions.

Old January 12th 05, 11:51 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Peter Crosland

Default Web cam suggestions.

I have been researching these and have not found what I want so constructive
suggestions would be welcome. I have found the CCTV camera that fits my
needs but it is not available in an IP version. Is anyone aware of a device
that takes the video camera output and adds the IP elements to it? This
would seem to be a most useful device.

Peter Crosland

Old January 12th 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:51:29 -0000, "Peter Crosland"
strung together this:

http://www.axis.com/products/video/video_server/index.htm
--

SJW