Netgear ME102 & Netgear MA101 ?

Old January 13th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tazmanian Devil

Default Netgear ME102 & Netgear MA101 ?

I have a Netgear ME102 wireless access point on my main PC and a Netgear
MA101 wireless USB adapter on another PC that im trying to LAN with
All software/drivers are setup but one is not recognising the other!. Shared
folders/drives are setup on both, both on the same Workgroup etc.
I have a 3rd PC which is networked wired to my main PC (via a 4 way hub) and
have no problems with atall!
I know the easier option is to wired up the `non communicating` PC to the
hub via a cable and all problems sorted.
But I have this wireless setup and want to eventually go for totally
wireless setup and thought this would be a good way to learn..having both
setups and tweaking etc.
The Netgear ME102 & Netgear MA101 are communicating in some way as when i
change the channel on the ME102 the MA101 is updated and channel is
changed..but thats the only communication I get!!

Since being fairly new to wireless networking was wondering if anyone had
any ideas as to the configuration/settings
(I have no manuals etc for either!)
Thanks in advanced
TazzyUK