Favorites

Old January 13th 05, 09:00 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
SJ

Default Favorites

Hi all, my favorites have disapeared from IE (kids) any chance of
some one posting a few websites for me, i have used google, but takes
ages to sift through the rubbish.

thanks

Steve
Old January 13th 05, 10:50 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
mikeFNB

look in your recycle bin
if favs has disappeared.
if not they are still there but the default storage place onm your HDD has
been changed in IE6

mike

Old January 14th 05, 04:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , SJ says...

www.playboy.com
www.xxxpasswords.com

--
Conor

-- George Patton
Old January 14th 05, 08:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
SJ

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:01:49 -0000, Conor
wrote:

In article , SJ says...
Hi all, my favorites have disapeared from IE (kids) any chance of
some one posting a few websites for me, i have used google, but takes
ages to sift through the rubbish.

www.playboy.com
www.xxxpasswords.com

thats what i was wanting