3com 3CRWE754g72-A extending range

Old January 17th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Peter

Default 3com 3CRWE754g72-A extending range

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to extend the range of the above
model.
I thought about fitting different antenna But I think they are fixed in
?

Cheers

Pete

Old January 17th 05, 08:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Peter says...
Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to extend the range of the above
model.
I thought about fitting different antenna But I think they are fixed in
?

Don't use those ****ty USB WiFi adapters on the clients. How far do you
want it to go? I set up a DLink DSL604+ WiFI ADSL Modem router with a
client approximately 200 yards away in a workshop. 80% signal strength
through 2 walls.

--
Conor

-- George Patton