There has top a a program

Old January 26th 05, 01:12 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony

Default There has top a a program

"BORG" wrote in message
Bloody XP SP2, it's a nightmare to set up a network and ICS, is there
any software I could install and save me all this agro.

Wi-Fi network on Ac=Hoc with a Frog Modem on A. B needs to access net
for updates etc ?

Tried AnologX but it wont allow the updates through.

Try CCProxy from http://www.youngzsoft.net/ccproxy/ - free for up to 3 users

Old January 27th 05, 01:51 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony

"BORG" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 01:12:30 -0000, "Tony" wrote:

"BORG" wrote in message
. ..
Bloody XP SP2, it's a nightmare to set up a network and ICS, is there
any software I could install and save me all this agro.

Wi-Fi network on Ac=Hoc with a Frog Modem on A. B needs to access net
for updates etc ?

Tried AnologX but it wont allow the updates through.

Try CCProxy from http://www.youngzsoft.net/ccproxy/ - free for up to 3
users

does this allow P2P stuff like DC++ to get through ?

Had a look at DC++ and all I can say is maybe. You can do port forwarding
with CCProxy but I'm not sure if it will forward UDP and TCP. You may have
more luck with 602Pro LAN suite (free for up to five users) from
http://www.software602.com/products/ls/download.html but it is a bit more
complex to set up.