DG834G, DG834GUK, DG834Gv2 - confused!

Old January 26th 05, 09:04 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D.Smith

Default DG834G, DG834GUK, DG834Gv2 - confused!

OK, anyone able to tell me the difference between these 3 models? I can't
see any on the Netgear website apart from the colour of the box!

Cheers,
Paul DS

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.

Old January 26th 05, 11:54 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy Pandy

"Paul D.Smith" wrote in message
. net...
OK, anyone able to tell me the difference between these 3 models? I can't
see any on the Netgear website apart from the colour of the box!

Cheers,
Paul DS

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.

Got it in one ie. the only real difference is the colour (and size) of the
box - between the dg834g and the dg834gv2.

Same firmware, same operation and functionality.

Its likely I would have thought now that you would receive the v2 which is
in the smaller size case.

Now if you'd mentioned the dg834gt - this is different ie. operating at the
108Mbps rate compared with the maximum 54Mbps rate of the ones you
mentioned.

Andy

Old January 26th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D.Smith

Got it in one ie. the only real difference is the colour (and size) of the
box - between the dg834g and the dg834gv2.

Same firmware, same operation and functionality.

Its likely I would have thought now that you would receive the v2 which is
in the smaller size case.

Now if you'd mentioned the dg834gt - this is different ie. operating at

the
108Mbps rate compared with the maximum 54Mbps rate of the ones you
mentioned.

Andy

Thanks - and is the "UK" version just the same product configured for UK
usage i.e.with a UK power adaptor?

Paul DS.