Hey buddy, I've got a question

Old February 6th 05, 05:10 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ben David

Default Hey buddy, I've got a question

Hey there,

I have read a couple of your articles and have found them quite useful. Some of the products recommended were pretty good.

My readers would definately benefit from the information in your postings.

What do I have to do to send them your way ?

regards,

Ben David
CEO & President of Theeson Enterprises

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050120095204L9b8KhK9