The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale!

Old February 8th 05, 05:51 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Kind of Blue28

Default The Definitive Chord & Scale Bible - Literally EVERY chord and scale!

Finally it exists!! IF YOU PLAY GUITAR, YOU NEED THIS BOOK!! Listen
to my story:

In the process of teaching myself guitar, I went looking for a book
that simply had the all the chords, scales and modes, and nothing else.
I was totally surprised to find that such a book didn't exist. There
are plenty of places to find this information, but it tends to be
spread out over the coarse of a long book or in a poorly organized
workbook. I found some of it on the web in the form of calculators and
such, but that wasn't helpful since I wanted to practice away from my
computer. That is why I created THE ULTIMATE GUITAR RESOURCE, which
has LITERALLY EVERY CHORD, SCALE and MODE in an easy to download and
print document. Its a full 37 pages for only $3.99! (hardcover is
available)

What makes this guide even better is that you don't need to read music
to use it, so it can help every player at any level. I guarantee you'll
use this guide for years!

For way less than you spent on lunch, you'll learn:
-EVERY CHORD (in every position)
-EVERY SCALE, including the jazz and blues scales
-ALL THE MODES
-LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW - solo and play chords
without reading music today.

A free sample is available at:

http://keystone-music.com/
http://keystone-music.com/
http://keystone-music.com/

Good luck and God Bless!

p.s. I apologize if this message annoys, aggravates, miffs, disturbs,
bugs or angers you. I'm actually just a dude who wrote a book that
hundreds of people are using and apparently liking very much. While
this may fall into a spam-like category, (since I am selling something,
and you didn't ask for this message), I think that its not totally over
that line since I'm not pitching a porn site, a refinance loan or a
cock enlargement.
Peace!

Old February 8th 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
recursor

"Kind of Blue28" spammed trimble

While this may fall into a spam-like category,

How could anyone be so unkind as to think that? I mean the connection between
home-networking and the definitive chord and scale bible is sooo obvious.