Zone Alarm Basic, how to allow LAN through it ?

Old February 10th 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Grouch

Default Zone Alarm Basic, how to allow LAN through it ?

"BORG" wrote in message
news
ZA is stopping my network for connecting with each other, and I
can't see anywhere to set it up to trust the LAN anyone have a
clue ?

Using the basic free one .

Thanks

--
--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Freedom isn't FREE

http://borg.no-ip.com

This might help, but it's for the full version, never the less the
setup is the same for Zones and Expert which is in the full version.
http://www.webcamz.myby.co.uk/zonealarm/firewalls.html

Old February 11th 05, 08:38 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BJH

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:56:43 +0000, BORG wrote:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:24:19 GMT, "Grouch"
wrote:

This might help, but it's for the full version, never the less the
setup is the same for Zones and Expert which is in the full version.
http://www.webcamz.myby.co.uk/zonealarm/firewalls.html

Be bplloxed if I'm going to do that for every computer and stuff, I'll
go get another firewall me thinks

Thanks though

Don't make life difficult.

Bring up the ZA Control Centre, click on Firewall, select the 'Zones' tab,
find the adapter you want in your 'Trusted' zone, click on Internet in the
Zone column and change it to 'Trusted'.

Click on 'Apply'

All done.

Works for me...