where can i buy bulk network cable

Old February 13th 05, 05:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stuart Turrell

Default where can i buy bulk network cable

about 300meters +

Where do i get it from in the UK

Stuart

Old February 13th 05, 06:14 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article , "Stuart Turrell"
says...
about 300meters +

Where do i get it from in the UK

http://www.pcnextday.co.uk will do you 305m of Cat5e for about 40
delivered, or Cat6 for under 60 delivered.

Old February 13th 05, 07:54 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Treeherder

Rob Morley wrote in news:MPG.1c79a939a6c1c3c898a7c3
@news.individual.net:

In article , "Stuart Turrell"
says...
about 300meters +

Where do i get it from in the UK

http://www.pcnextday.co.uk will do you 305m of Cat5e for about 40
delivered, or Cat6 for under 60 delivered.

Or try Screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/ ...

They quote 26 for "Cat 5E Cable 305m Grey Boxed". Haven't used them
myself, but work buddies swear by their service.

--
treeherder.co.uk (marcus)

Any reference to trees or their herding is purely coincidental.
Old February 13th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Treeherder

Treeherder wrote in
:

Rob Morley wrote in

@news.individual.net:

In article , "Stuart Turrell"
says...
about 300meters +

Where do i get it from in the UK

http://www.pcnextday.co.uk will do you 305m of Cat5e for about 40
delivered, or Cat6 for under 60 delivered.

Or try Screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/ ...

They quote 26 for "Cat 5E Cable 305m Grey Boxed". Haven't used them
myself, but work buddies swear by their service.

Sorry, should've quoted the full price of 31.90 inc. handling, delivery,
VAT, etc. Still a bit of a bargain, I hope

Old February 13th 05, 08:32 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article , "Treeherder"
says...
Rob Morley wrote in news:MPG.1c79a939a6c1c3c898a7c3
@news.individual.net:

In article , "Stuart Turrell"
says...
about 300meters +

Where do i get it from in the UK

http://www.pcnextday.co.uk will do you 305m of Cat5e for about 40
delivered, or Cat6 for under 60 delivered.

Or try Screwfix http://www.screwfix.com/ ...

They quote 26 for "Cat 5E Cable 305m Grey Boxed". Haven't used them
myself, but work buddies swear by their service.

I was going to suggest Screwfix, but I couldn't find it on their site
(searched for Cat5e rather than Cat 5E - duh). Plus they don't seem
to stock Cat6 (OP didn't say which he wanted).