Princess Diana beautiful site. Free video,photos and much more

Old February 15th 05, 08:46 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
FriendOfDiana

Default Princess Diana beautiful site. Free video,photos and much more

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/guardianangell/

Visit this very beautiful and complete site on Princess Diana.
There are beautiful photos, a free video, a screensaver and many
other things on Princess Diana...dON`T FORGET TO WATCH THE
BEAUTIFUL MOVIE..LOOK FOR THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE!!!!
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME ON

Most people already forgot the darling Diana..
look at the disgusting thing they are doing in lONDON..THE WICKED CAMILLA
WITCH AND CHARLES THE CHEATER DID SO MUCH EVILNESS THAT THEY FINALLY GOT WHAT THEY ALWAYS
WANTED!!!

Old February 17th 05, 05:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
recursor

"FriendOfDiana" wrote in message
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/guardianangell/

Visit this very beautiful and complete site on Princess Diana.
There are beautiful photos, a free video, a screensaver and many
other things on Princess Diana...dON`T FORGET TO WATCH THE
BEAUTIFUL MOVIE..LOOK FOR THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE!!!!
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME ON

Most people already forgot the darling Diana..
look at the disgusting thing they are doing in lONDON..THE WICKED CAMILLA
WITCH AND CHARLES THE CHEATER DID SO MUCH EVILNESS THAT THEY FINALLY GOT WHAT
THEY ALWAYS
WANTED!!!

Camilla Parker Bowles is happy to marry Prince Charles as long as the Queen
doesn't make them honeymoon in Paris and provide a private chauffeur.

Old February 25th 05, 02:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Gizmo

"recursor" wrote in message

"FriendOfDiana" wrote in message
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/guardianangell/

Visit this very beautiful and complete site on Princess Diana.
There are beautiful photos, a free video, a screensaver and many
other things on Princess Diana...dON`T FORGET TO WATCH THE
BEAUTIFUL MOVIE..LOOK FOR THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE!!!!
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME ON

Most people already forgot the darling Diana..
look at the disgusting thing they are doing in lONDON..THE WICKED

CAMILLA
WITCH AND CHARLES THE CHEATER DID SO MUCH EVILNESS THAT THEY FINALLY GOT

WHAT
THEY ALWAYS
WANTED!!!

Camilla Parker Bowles is happy to marry Prince Charles as long as the

Queen
doesn't make them honeymoon in Paris and provide a private chauffeur.

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb, and Quasimodo were all talking one day.

Sleeping Beauty said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl in the
world."

Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."

Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the ugliest person in the world."

They decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to have their
claims verified.

Sleeping Beauty went first and came out looking deliriously happy.

"It's official, I AM the most beautiful girl in the world,"

Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I AM officially the smallest
person in the world."

Sometime later, Quasimodo came out looking totally confused and simply
stated, "Who the hell is Camilla Parker Bowles?"