Anyone at Clarity!?

Old February 18th 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tim \(Remove NOSPAM.

Default Anyone at Clarity!?

Sent email tuesday asking about new stock of the NTE5 faceplate which is out
of stock at the moment, no reply.

Have tried ringing the admin number everyday since- no reply- not even an
answer phone..

Are they on holiday?!?!

Tim..

Old February 18th 05, 05:11 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D.Smith

The sent me some stuff last week. Their website does indicate that they can
take quite a while to respond to e-mails, and I found that was the case.

That said, their enhanced faceplate did everything I wanted and they're the
only supplier!

Paul DS.

Old February 18th 05, 05:38 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jeff Gaines

On 18/02/2005 Paul D.Smith wrote:

The sent me some stuff last week. Their website does indicate that
they can take quite a while to respond to e-mails, and I found that
was the case.

That said, their enhanced faceplate did everything I wanted and
they're the only supplier!

Paul DS.

I would guess it's pretty much a one man band, not a criticism, it's
quite nice to find smaller organisations to do business with.

However, if that's true then speed of response is bound to be a bit
patchy at times.

It took about 7-10 days for my faceplate to arrive (it's the top one on
the web page and was in stock) but it's a nice bit of kit and works
very well.

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.7