3com Office Connect Stacking clips

Old May 6th 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stewart Bulloch

Default 3com Office Connect Stacking clips

This might not be the best group to try but I have exhausted all over
avenues! I am looking for some of the clips that 3com supply with SOME
of their officeconnect range that allow you to stack them on top of
each other.

Apparantly 3com don't sell them as spare parts and only sell them with
certain things. If any one knows where to buy a few or has a couple
they want to get rid of please let me know.

Thanks,
Stewart