Help (again) printing on a wireless network

Old May 7th 05, 01:25 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D

Default Help (again) printing on a wireless network

I have set-up a wireless home network. My pc o/s is Windows ME and is
attached to a Wanadoo Live box via a LAN card and ethernet cable. My
laptop o/s is Windows XP Home SP-2, connected to the Wanadoo box via
its onboard wireless adaptor.

I have a Lexmark P707 printer which is connected to the pc via usb.
The drivers for the printer are loaded in both computers.

I can file share across the network. I can set-up the printer sharing.

When I try to print a document using the laptop, ie print via the
wireless connection, I can see the printer spooling, but no document
is printed.

Can you advise on setting up my network, whether my network requires
further hardware/software/o/s upgrade.

Many thanks