Shared Printer: Access denied

Old May 7th 05, 04:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bob H

Default Shared Printer: Access denied

Hi, I have 2 networked win2k machines, and have setup all that is
required for printing and reading files from each machine.
Now all at once, well today, I cannot print nor read files on the host
machine from the client win2k machine.
Can someone please tell me what to check or look for, because as far as
I know nothing has changed.
I guess? it may be something to do with passwords, but where?

Thanks
--

Bob H
Leeds UK

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ContemporaryGifts4U

Do you do the lottery each week? If so try this:
http://www.betwealthlottery.com/in.asp?MID=AAAA1358

http://4daily.com/#70249

http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=146911

Old May 7th 05, 06:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bob H

Bob H wrote:
Hi, I have 2 networked win2k machines, and have setup all that is
required for printing and reading files from each machine.
Now all at once, well today, I cannot print nor read files on the host
machine from the client win2k machine.
Can someone please tell me what to check or look for, because as far as
I know nothing has changed.
I guess? it may be something to do with passwords, but where?

Thanks

Just a follow up here.
I managed to find out where the problem was. It was a password problem
on the Client machine. I found I had to enter a user and password when I
wanted to browse the Host machine

--

Bob H
Leeds UK

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ContemporaryGifts4U

Do you do the lottery each week? If so try this:
http://www.betwealthlottery.com/in.asp?MID=AAAA1358

Get more hits to your site by trying this; its free:
http://www.can-autosurf.com/signup.php?ref=1462

http://5daily.com/?ref=947

www.greenzap.com/aaa1358