Printer recommendations for a wireless network

Old May 9th 05, 07:44 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D

Default Printer recommendations for a wireless network

I would be grateful of suggestion for printers that have proved
successful on a home wireless network.
Old May 9th 05, 08:20 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 09 May 2005 18:44:57 +0100, Paul D tony_nospam_
@highbury_spam_no_no.com wrote:

I would be grateful of suggestion for printers that have proved
successful on a home wireless network.

how connected ?
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old May 9th 05, 09:38 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Paul D says...
I would be grateful of suggestion for printers that have proved
successful on a home wireless network.

Anything supported by a printer server works.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.