Recommendations - wireless access point

Old May 13th 05, 05:42 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BIGEYE

Default Recommendations - wireless access point

Looking for recommendations for wireless access point and USB adaptor for my
laptop.
As I will not be using too often, I am looking for best value for money.
TIA

Old May 13th 05, 08:48 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 13 May 2005 05:42:31 +0100, "BIGEYE"
wrote:

Looking for recommendations for wireless access point and USB adaptor for my
laptop.

PCMCIA cards are often more convenient in laptops

As I will not be using too often, I am looking for best value for money.

Ebuyer.com Quickfind code: 80319 55.17 bundled access point & USB
adapter.

802.11b might be cheaper. I assume this is to plug into a LAN.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !