Setting up wireless network

Old May 13th 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Trevor Appleton

Default Setting up wireless network

Or rather re-setting it up after we went broadband and my ISDN router wasn't
suitable for our wireless/satellite system.

The XP wireless network wizard asks you to put a flash drive into the PC
which I do. It then says to put this into the wireless access point.

My WAP doesn't have a USB connection, so where do I go from here?

Old May 13th 05, 09:13 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Trevor
Appleton says...
Or rather re-setting it up after we went broadband and my ISDN router wasn't
suitable for our wireless/satellite system.

The XP wireless network wizard asks you to put a flash drive into the PC
which I do. It then says to put this into the wireless access point.

My WAP doesn't have a USB connection, so where do I go from here?

Try reading whats actually on the screen?

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.