Netgear DG834G - how to monitor

Old May 16th 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Simon Woods

Default Netgear DG834G - how to monitor

Hi

Anyone know of a way in which I can get hold of upload/download stats
through this router?

Thanks

Simon

Old May 20th 05, 12:09 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Sunil Sood

"Simon Woods" wrote in message
Anyone know of a way in which I can get hold of upload/download stats
through this router?

You need to run firmware version 1.05 or higher to get line stats.

Its the "Show Statistics" button under Router Status.

Regards
Sunil

Old May 23rd 05, 12:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Simon Woods

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message

"Simon Woods" wrote in message
Anyone know of a way in which I can get hold of upload/download stats
through this router?

You need to run firmware version 1.05 or higher to get line stats.

Its the "Show Statistics" button under Router Status.

Thanks Sunil

How many bytes is a packet ... I'm wanting to try and determine how much I
download each month to determine what ISP package to go onto ATM my ISP
offers 3,6, or 20 gigabytes ... I'm trying to determine whether the 20 gb is
going to be sufficient

Simon