DG834G VPN possible without Netgear's client?

Old May 17th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ian Chard

Default DG834G VPN possible without Netgear's client?

Hi,

Is it possible to connect to the DG834G's VPN server without using
Netgear's own client? I can get bits and pieces of a response by using
the native XP Pro client, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing as my
knowledge of the ins and outs of VPN protocols is pretty much zero.

Cheers
- Ian

--
Ian Chard, Unix & Network Administrator | E:
Systems and Electronic Resources Service | T: 80587 / (01865) 280587