Seem.co.uk e-mail redirection problems?

Old May 18th 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul D.Smith

Default Seem.co.uk e-mail redirection problems?

Is anyone who uses Seem.co.uk to provide domain name redirection having
problems with redirection sometimes failing? I'm currently "discussing"
with them and my ISP as to why e-mails are getting bounced.

I just want to know whether anyone else is having the same problem or it's
just me!

Cheers,
Paul DS

--
Please remove the "x-" if replying to sender.