Can't remove old Addon settings??

Old May 21st 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fumier

Default Can't remove old Addon settings??

Dear Experts - I had succesfully (?) installed the Addon Wireless Router
GWAR3000 as a connected LAN and could read files and transfer data via
the wireless link. It appeared to only grant a "licence" for one hour
and would then lock me out. When I now try to delete all previous
settings, Wired LAN settings to Router, etc. I'm "refused connection"
whne trying to access router via browser. How can I remove all previous
and start again, please?
Spec is Windows XP Pro, AMD 2600+, 512 RAM. 802.11g Router and miniWAN
on 2nd machine.
Haven't got B/Band yet so not worried about adding Internet access to WAN.
All help gratefully received.
David in Norfolk UK

--
Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad...
Old May 24th 05, 10:49 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
NBT

Fumier wrote:
How can I remove all previous
and start again, please?

David in Norfolk UK

Press the reset button for at least 10 secs,wait 30 secs and you should
be able to access router.
Old May 25th 05, 07:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fumier

The latest news
from The Voice of Norwich reported:
Fumier wrote:
How can I remove all previous
and start again, please?
David in Norfolk UK

Press the reset button for at least 10 secs,wait 30 secs and you should
be able to access router.

Thanks Nbt. Wondered why thre reset button didn't work - was only
giving it one quick press!
David

--
Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad...