Help with Linksys WAP54G

« VoIP | open ports »

Old May 26th 05, 08:50 PM posted to alt.comp.networking.routers,uk.comp.home-networking
BIGEYE

Default Help with Linksys WAP54G

When running the setup wizard and get to the password box, when I enter the
password I get Access violation at address 004864BB in module 'Setup.exe'.
Read of address FFFFFE1C.
I downloaded the latest setup wizard and get the same result.
Can anyone help?
TIA

Old May 27th 05, 07:49 AM posted to alt.comp.networking.routers,uk.comp.home-networking
abc

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
When running the setup wizard and get to the password box, when I enter
the password I get Access violation at address 004864BB in module
'Setup.exe'. Read of address FFFFFE1C.
I downloaded the latest setup wizard and get the same result.
Can anyone help?
TIA

It seems as though the Linksys setup routine is trying to access the same
part of the memory that is currently storing an application that you have
running in the background.
Personally I'd use the web GUI found at http://192.168.0.1 (which is the
default IP address for the router).