A beginner

Old June 2nd 05, 01:29 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Neo

Default A beginner

Hi!

I just got a US robotics Access point + router. I was wondering since I
am new where should I srart from. I have notebook and a desktop. I
would like to create a network using them. I am doing this to learn
about networking. Can you guys suggest a site from where I can start.

I have win xp on my notebook with pcmcia pc card

and win98 and rh linux on desktop.

Thanks

Old June 4th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dr Teeth

www.google.com

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old June 5th 05, 01:51 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
lurch

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:46:17 +0100, Dr Teeth
strung together this:

On 2 Jun 2005 05:29:12 -0700, "Neo" wrote:

Can you guys suggest a site from where I can start.

www.google.com

As this is a UK newsgroup, I'd have said www.google.co.uk. Either\or
really.
--

SJW
Old June 5th 05, 01:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dr Teeth

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:51:02 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

As this is a UK newsgroup, I'd have said www.google.co.uk. Either\or
really.

1) One automatically gets redirected to the co.uk domain in the UK.

2) Considering the OP's question, I don't think the info on a foreign
site would be irrelevant...

--
Cheers,

Guy