Netgear WG111T LED

Old June 3rd 05, 03:04 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Martin Underwood

Default Netgear WG111T LED

Does anyone have one of these USB wireless adaptors? If so, does the blue
LED blink or remain steady when the device is working normally and is
connected to a wireless signal?

I ask because the manual says that the LED should be permanently on when the
device is connected to a signal and should blink when it is attempting to
connect. The LED on my device only ever blinks and never remains permanently
on.

I get a perfectly good connection at speeds of up to 108 Mbps if I'm close
to my router, but I'm wondering whether nevertheless something's not working
correctly.