Help Please. Wireless Network

Old June 8th 05, 04:25 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alan

Default Help Please. Wireless Network

I have 6 computers that I need to share an AOL broadband connection which I
would like to be wireless.
Looking for advice on hardware that I will need along with costs if known.
I have set up a wanadoo wireless before so is AOL as easy.
Any help appreciated.
ta, Alan

Old June 9th 05, 03:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
sam1967

ask AOL if they support wireless broadband modem /routers and if they
do buy one.

you can buy a new wireless broadband router with modem and 4 port
ethernet switch for about 50-80 pounds,

since you have 6 PCs you'll need another 8 or 16 port switch which
should only be 20-30 pounds . used or new,

the setup is simple if AOL support it,.

check with them first.