Switching from ISDN to ADSL

Old June 9th 05, 06:47 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Trevor Appleton

Default Switching from ISDN to ADSL

In recent weeks I have gone from ISDN to wireless/satelllite BBand to ISDN
and as of yesterday to ADSL via the exchange.

I run two XP pc's one W 98 pc and a lap top on a Draytek Vigor wireless
rouet 2600gi.

All will connect to the router, but only the XP's will work on the net.

Any thoughts appreciated

Old June 10th 05, 10:32 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:59:29 +0100, "Trevor Appleton"
wrote:

Whats the default route?

default gateway on the client PCs ? also what are their IP addresses.
Are the offending items wired or wireless.

winipcfg in 98 or ipconfig /all from cmd prompt in XP to see settings.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !