Sharing folders

Old June 10th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Aosmosis

Default Sharing folders

Got 3 PCs networked. Main PC has MP3s that I want to listen to on the other
PCs. The MP3s are in a folder, which is in a directory in the C drive.

How do I share a folder on a drive in my main PC?

I have found the directory and the folder which contains all the files I
require. I set that to share, however I can only access the directory if I
share the whole C drive, which I dont want to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks