Netgear WG311T (PCI) wireless adaptor - minimum service pack for Windows 2000

Old June 16th 05, 06:55 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Underwood

Default Netgear WG311T (PCI) wireless adaptor - minimum service pack for Windows 2000

I have a customer whose PC is running Windows 2000 Service Pack 1. Does
anyone know whether the WG311T (which supports W2K) has any minimum service
pack requirements? The Netgear web site and the data sheets just say
"Windows 2000" without specifying whether it requires upgrade to a given
service pack.

Also, do I understand their web site correctly? To get WPA encryption, you
need the WG311T (108 Mbps) rather than the WG311 (54 Mbps) - is that right?