Belkin wireless network drivers for XP 64 required

Old June 23rd 05, 02:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Big Dave

Default Belkin wireless network drivers for XP 64 required

Hello all

Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

TIA Big Dave

Old June 23rd 05, 03:04 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , Big Dave says...
Hello all

Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

If they're not there, they've not released them.

Another reason to leave WinXP64 alone for another 6 months.

--
Conor

Old June 23rd 05, 08:54 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Clint Sharp

In message , Conor
writes
In article , Big Dave says...
Hello all

Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

If they're not there, they've not released them.

Another reason to leave WinXP64 alone for another 6 months.

Bugger, I agree with Conor! There is (I think) a final release candidate
on the last set of MSDN disks IIRC, not sure if it has more drivers or
better ones than the OP has, but I'd second your advice anyway Conor. MS
Beta software, leave well alone unless you enjoy spending more time
fiddling with your PC than using it.
--
Clint Sharp