Power Adaptor settings for BT Voyager

Old June 27th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Power Adaptor settings for BT Voyager

Hi,

I have been supplied with an incorrect adaptor for my BT Voyager 2100
wireless ADSL router, and wonder if I can alter the settings on a
variable power adaptor to make it work.

Could someone who owns one have a look at their adaptor and tell me
what voltage and current (and polarity) their original BT adaptor is
delivering?

Many thanks, replies via email please:

Mike Greenway

Old June 30th 05, 02:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mĺlidők

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I have been supplied with an incorrect adaptor for my BT Voyager 2100
wireless ADSL router, and wonder if I can alter the settings on a
variable power adaptor to make it work.

Could someone who owns one have a look at their adaptor and tell me
what voltage and current (and polarity) their original BT adaptor is
delivering?

Many thanks, replies via email please:

Mike Greenway

My one reads
Model AA-151AD
Input 230v ~ 50hz 140ma
Output 15v ~1A

As to polarity, I have no way of testing it.

HTH