Port forawarding on 3Com router

Old June 28th 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jon

Default Port forawarding on 3Com router

Hi all,

In another thread I'm trying to set up my machine to accept incoming VPN
connections.

Can someone with a 3Com router explain how to point port 1723 to LAN ip
192.168.1.2?

I think it's the section called "Virtual Servers" but I can't be sure.

Thanks.
--
Regards
Jon